Sunday, June 28, 2009

Expression Of Grief For Michael Jackson



Expression of Grief is the beginning the healing journey with the passing of love ones, dear friends, famous people and of course, Michael Jackson is no exception. Outpouring of condolences appear all over the internet and other media. Here are some of the expression of grief:

"I didn’t realize what an amazing, once in my life time entertainer MJ was until over the past few days when I revisited his music that I grew up with. I now have a greater appreciation for entertainers and see them for who they really are - real people with real issues just doing their jobs. Media has a huge impact on how we form opinions and often gains ratings by dehumanizing people, especially in the entertainment industry. What entertainer is next to be brutalized? I’m sorry for giving into the media’s portrayal of this great entertainer and only wish I had appreciated him more when he was alive. I pray that Michael Jackson’s soul is now resting in peace in one of the many rooms in our Father’s house."

Michael Jackson dancing avatar


"Of course the man who practically started music has passed...

Man, to actually see/hear that this man is gone...is impossible to comprehend! I can remember after, back as a youngster, that after the release of a new song/video we would be in the streets the next day imitating or having dance contests to see who could pop his moves the best...
I can also remember after when Michael Jackson, first came out at the music awards with the Moon Walk, every one of us couldn't believe it, How did he do that, what was that, where did he come up with that? The next day walking to school, in class, at lunch break, walking home kids were saying Nah, man he did it like this, watch, and no-one could quite get it, right but everyone was doing it and wishing they could be Michael!
Who of us, can't remember all the dance/look alike impersonators or every one of us wanting a gheeri-curl and sporting the Michael Jackson jackets/clothes...kids in the streets trying to be just like Michael, for no better reason than we had nothing better to do than imagine we were Michael Jackson ourselves! No man in music or stardom touched the world like this heaven sent angel did!
Without Michael Jackson there wouldn't have been no break dancing, hip-hop dancing, crump dancing, no true music or dancing that we know of today!!!
Michael you will be utterly missed and I can't speak for anyone else, but I personally feel that I have lost a great piece of my life with your death and lost a member of my personal family!

Rest well our fallen king...."

Michael Jackson dancing avatar


"To be honest, I never thought I would see the day where I would wake up and know that Michael Jackson is dead. I'm not immortalizing him or making him into a god, but there was a part of me that thought Michael Jackson would live forever.

The first day I heard Michael Jackson was dead, I was in total disbelief. I thought it was a lie, a publicity stunt. When I got home and saw that CNN had confirmed his death, I felt like a part of my life was gone. I'm only 21 years old, but I can remember my mom showing my nephew and I video recordings of Michael Jackson's concerts and music videos. We used to try to do the Moonwalk and the "Lean" (seen in 'Smooth Criminal' music video). Those were such fun times...

Like you, I pray that Michael Jackson's soul is resting in peace. God knows that he lived a hard and lonely life. I send my prayers to his friends and family."

Rose avatar
RIP MJ

If You're Reading from Feeds, you can click here to visit http://101info.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trusted PaidToClick Sites >>>Read More
http://www.emailcashpro.com