Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thing That Determines That I am Alive and Kicking

The thing that determines that I am alive and kicking is nothing more than a can of Coke. It is also my official indicator that I am out of the sick bay. Since I was a child, whenever I am sick, I always use a can of ice cold Coke to get me on the road to faster recovery. Why? When you are sick you can't eat this, you can't eat that, especially cold drink. So, when I am fully recovered , I get to drink it. So I had it yesterday and officially declared the war was officially over with the flu bug after enduring more than a week of running nose, nagging cough and fever. Well, it taste like heaven!

Talking about Coke reminds me of this Coke Joke:

A planeload of Pepsi was flying over the darkest, deepest part of Africa. The engine developed trouble and the plane went down. The Pepsi company sent out a rescue team to find the Pepsi and the crew. The rescuers found the wreckage, but there was no sign of the Pepsi or the crew. Finally they came upon a cannibal village. They asked the chief if he had seen the crew and the Pepsi. The chief said "Yep, we ate the crew and drank the Pepsi." The rescuer said "My gosh, did you eat their arms?"
"Yep, we ate the arms and washed them down with the Pepsi." "And did you eat their legs?" "Yep, we ate their legs and washed them down with the Pepsi."The rescuer then said:"I hate to ask you, but did you eat their--you know--things?" Chief said: "Hell NO, Things go better with Coke."

If You're Reading from Feeds, you can click here to visit http://101info.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trusted PaidToClick Sites >>>Read More
http://www.emailcashpro.com