Monday, May 25, 2009

Spirit Soars With Susan Boyle

Have been busy trying to nail a Recalcitrant Blogger who has been copying ads from my job blog. Before him there was another blogger who also did the same thing but at least he stopped immediately after I gave him a warning.

But the current one copy almost everything from my job blogsite from welcome note to my ideas and even the word that I coined - "JobOwner". I told him to change it to "Employer".
In spite of repeated warnings, he continues to copy my ads. I found out from the social media networks and from his email address that he is a high school student. Propelled by greed but probably just struggling to make a couple of cents or dollars from google adsense program (google ads) in view of his blog's low traffic, he is what I call a "recalcitrant offender" who persistently copied from my site. I gave him a last warning yesterday. Such blogger has no place in the blogsphere or in the Internet.

He totally lacks basic ethical principles, professionalism and originality. I was so cheesed off with him for his lack of originality.

Just to take my mind off this episode, I watched Susan Boyle of Britain's Got Talent. She is what I call "original" - no makeover, no fancy dress, just her usual normal self with a big voice to match. Watching her sings "I Dreamed a Dream" never fail to make my spirit soar. I guess the whole world needs it during these uncertain times.

Susan Boyle's First Appearance on "Britain's Got Talent"



Susan Boyle's Second Appearance on "Britain's Got Talent"


If You're Reading from Feeds, you can click here to visit http://101info.blogspot.com/ .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trusted PaidToClick Sites >>>Read More
http://www.emailcashpro.com