Saturday, April 18, 2009

Benefits of being taLL

Recent appointment of Teo Chee Hean as deputy Prime Minister of Singapore set some tongues wagging - will he be the next prime minister of Singapore?

I am just thinking out loud whether height is one of the prerequisites of a Singapore Prime Minister so that he can stand tall on the world stage as a towering and authoritative figure and bring Singapore to greater heights, pun intended. Lee Kuan Yew, Goh Chok Tong and Lee Hsien Loong - they are all tall people, you know.

Talking about tall people reminds me of a very tall colleague I once had. We were a bunch of male colleagues who would sit around after office hours to chit chat and gossip a little. One evening, I jokingly asked him: "Larry, what are the benefits of being taLL?" He answered me without hesitation:
"I Can Look Down On People". The joke was on me - I am shortest in the group!!!.

If You're Reading from Feeds, you can click here to visit http://101info.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trusted PaidToClick Sites >>>Read More
http://www.emailcashpro.com