Monday, November 17, 2008

Why She Is Still Not Married !

For the last few days, images of that poor man being killed by White Tigers at the Singapore Zoo keep replaying in my mind - images of his last moments face to face with that big cat - he was actually staring at the jaws of death and this was captured on photo by a Tourist!!! This brought back flashes of image of another episode which happened in Malaysia where a Man was actually swallowed by a giant Phyton snake. Gosh, I can't imagine being swallowed by a Snake and of all things, snake is one my phobias, phobia of snakes and worms or crawlies.

Just to take my mind off this sad episode, here's something light-hearted which I want to share with you:

A woman visited the Singapore government marriage matchmaking Agency, SDU, and requested: "I am looking for a husband. Please help me to find a suitable one."

The SDU officer said, "Your requirements, please."

"Oh, he must be good looking, polite, humorous, sporty, knowledgeable, good in singing and dancing.
Willing to accompany me the whole day at home during my leisure hour, if I don't go out.
Telling me interesting stories when I need companion for conversation and be silent when I want to rest."

The officer listened intently and after a long pause, replied:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ma'am, I think what you need is a Television."

There is a saying that a perfect match can only be found between a blind wife and a deaf husband, because the blind wife cannot see the faults of the husband and the deaf husband cannot hear the nagging of the wife. Many couples are blind and deaf at the courting stage and dream of perpetual perfect relationship. Unfortunately, when the excitement of love wears off, they wake up and discover that marriage is not a bed of roses. The nightmare begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trusted PaidToClick Sites >>>Read More
http://www.emailcashpro.com